FISA IS NOW RECRUITING FOR THE 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR!
The Finance and Investment Students’ Association (FISA) is a non-profit student run organization that represents over 2000 Finance students attending the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University. We have two subsidiaries: The John Molson Trading League (JMTL) and the John Molson Investments Society (JMIS). FISA specializes in bridging the gap between theory and practice by organizing numerous information sessions, networking cocktails, conferences and competitions.
-VP MARKETING (2 Positions Available)
-DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
Kindly send your resume and a one-page cover letter answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by APRIL 4th, 2015 at 11:59 pm.
- Estimated graduation date:
1. Specify position of interest.
- 1.1 Please discuss in two to three sentences any relevant experience that you may have in regards to the duties/ responsibilities of your chosen position.
2. What impact do you aspire to have on FISA and the finance student body?
3. Why should FISA choose you to be on its 2015-2016 executive team?