Finance 101 is an eye-opening event for all first or second year finance students who are eager to expand their horizons on what their undergrad in Finance can offer for the future.
Present at the event are various individuals representing their respective organizations whose mission is to provide guidance to every business student on how to prepare for their future careers with the utmost insight and confidence.
These establishments and their representatives include:
• Dr. David Newton, The Department of Finance at the JMSB
• Goodman Institute of Investment Management
• Susanne Thorup, Career Management Services (CMS)
• Representatives from Investors Group
• Stock Trader from IOTAF
• Olivier Wiesel, Manager in Corporate Development at Gildan
Don’t miss out on getting informed, involved and inspired!
*** Reserve your spot by clicking here!